The Program’s Goals:
- guaranteed supply of water resources for sustainable social and economic growth of the Russian Federation;
- preservation, maintenance and recovery of water facilities to the state that ensure environmentally favorable living conditions;
- ensuring protection of the population and economy from floods and other adverse impact of water.
The Program’s Objectives:
- liquidation of local water deficits in water scarcity regions of Russian Federation;
- increase rationality of water resources usage;
- decrease adverse impact of human being on water facilities;
- restoration and environmental rehabilitation of water facilities;
- increase operational reliability of water-development works (including ownerless) by bringing them to a secure technical condition;
- ensuring protection of the population and economic facilities from the adverse impact of water by constructions of engineering protection facilities;
- development and upgrade government system of water facilities monitoring.
The Program’s Presentation: